Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Isa, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

hey, just wanted to let you know i survived.

dunno if i should say thank you or not cos im not particuarly grateful for still being alive, but thanks for caring

your very thoughtful, hugs.

try not to care too much, in the end some people here just dont make it
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am glad you are with us; please PM me if the ride gets rough again...all the best, J
  3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Glad you made it just fine. Try to take good care of yourself, spoil yourself hun, anything that will pease you and make you feel a little better.

Love and Caring are two things one can't fight hun.... we do or we dont......

Be well and mostly stay safe

granny x
  4. Damian_H

Damian_H Well-Known Member

I'm very glad you survived, I was worrying from as soon as you went offline, I was also very pleased when I got word that you were still alive. *hugs*
  5. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are still here with us Isa. I know the struggles have been long and hard. i hope for you, that they will some day come to an end and you can enjoy this life as you were meant to. You are like the bamboo shoot.Even though it seems that things are impossible and no good can ever come of it, you are spending this time developing a good root system. The day will come that you can grow and flower and because of the strength of your roots, you will survive far beyond that of many others. Please take care hun. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.