dammit!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Is This It, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is This It

Is This It Well-Known Member

I've got to go to my mates 18th tonight and were all supposed to wear proper shirts so now I'm running around trying to find a decent long sleeve shirt so my cuts are covered up.

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Have you found one? If you can't find one how about trying some concealer? :hug:

3. Is This It

I havent found one yet so I'm gonna have to try and cover them up some how. There on the underside of my arm so I might be able to hold it so people can't see them, we've got to sit down for a meal though so it will be hard whilst trying to eat.

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Are they really visible? People may not notice, especially if there will be quite a few people there. You could wear a jacket if you can but I hope the evening goes ok for you.

5. Is This It

yeah there pretty visible aslong as no one looks straight at my arm I should be fine

6. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

Eek. Good luck.
    I agree with the concealer. Bracelets?

7. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

Sorry, just saw you said no concealer. Hmm...ANY kind of make up with you? Maybe foundation could do the job. It AT LEAST makes the stuff look like scars, so no one thinks it's recent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.