Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by expressive_child, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I feel like nothing matters to me anymore. I am not in the mood to watch a movie whether a happy movie or a sad one. Either way, it triggers. If I watch something sad, I sure feel sad myself. If I watch something happy, it reminds me of how lonely I am while others are so happy out there. I am not sure how else to feel better, the fact that my dad is gonna buy a new com didn't really make me feel better. Not for long. I know even if I feel better, it won't be long. I don't know, I am not hoping that things will be over, cause it won't. Maybe I am buying myself time? Haha...I am not sure why am I still lying to myself. Not like I can fool myself.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Hey hun,

I know the feeling about the movies, I get like that too. Instead of staying in why not go out, go for a walk, go for a drive, just to semi get your mind off things. I know it's only a temporary solution but so you don't feel so down. If you need to talk i'm a PM away

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Do you have any hobbies to keep yourself occupied with? They can help if only a bit for some people. As kanani said, keeping active is a good way to stave off depression, exercise can be very beneficial and a 30 minute walk can burn off lots of stress hormones.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.