Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Atheist Demon, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

I don't want to do, I feel so mad/upset, I was reading text messages that an ex-friend sent to me back in November. It started with him saying a VERY racist thing about Obama and how they should hang that nigga. (FYI I am black). And I didn't recongize the number so I text who was this, and he said some rude things, so I called the number and found out it was Chris (my ex friend) and I threatened to kill him and his family on his message recorder. And then 5 minutes later, I got a call from his stepdad, and he said he should call the police and have my ass throw in jail. I cussed him out, and I said some anti-white slurs (I am not a racist, but I wanted them to know how I feel.) Then I got a text from Chris saying he is going to beat me up if he sees me. And my other ex-friend (BK) text some mean things to me. And I was pissed so I texted hateful stuff back. Then eventually, I felt bad for threating him, so I try to apologize, but he didn't accept, a couple of days later, I got another hateful message from him. And I told him to not to text me again. On December the 6th (2 days before my bday) I checked my myspace and he sent a post on my main pic, saying I looked ugly, I didn't respond, and I deleted the comment. But almost every day I am bothered by that. He was always apathetic, he never was interested in what I was, but I tried to take interest in his. I wanted to break our friendship earlier, but not this way. I wish I could kill him. But I don't want to go to prison all my life. He knew I had depression, yet he didn't care. I wish I could stab him till he dies, and laugh at him pleading for mercy. (Sorry for the sadistic comment, but I think he should die, I hope he dies a horrible death).
  2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Racism should never be accepted or used. It was wrong of your friend to use racial slurs against Obama, just as it was wrong of you to use racial slurs against his family. Overall, it sounds like tempers really flared up---as most arguments involving something as historically heavy as ethnic backgrounds.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having such a frustrating time. While you may want to get angry at your friend, I think it may be best to stay cool, ignore any mean texts or comments on your myspace page and let your friend know that you won't accept his behavior. Sometimes that just means ignoring him.

Or you guys can work it out after your emotions cool. If and when you do, just tell him how angry and hurtful you found those racist comments to be.

Stay strong, pal.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Demon,
    You need to be the bigger man and just turn away from it. You should have away to block them out so they can't contact you anymore. Don't let them drag you down. All they are going to do is make you backslide. You have been doing good stabilizing your depression. Don't let a few slurs set you back.
    My grandaughter is half black and half white. She gets slurs in school but she has the strength to brush it off her shoulder and keep going. I have never been a racist and when she tells me what has happened it makes my blood boil. But she handles it and is a smart well mannered young lady.
    My brother uses the ****** word because he is a drunk redneck, I take offence when ever he says that. One of these days I am going to put him on his ass if he doesn't quit using it in my presence. Then he has his redneck friends come by the house and they use that word so I walk away before I do something. I don't have to listen to it. I guess that is the point I am trying to get across. You can just walk away you don't have to take there shit. You know that you are a good person, and thats all that counts. Take Care!!~Joseph~
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your signature is frightening :( I hope you don't go through with it. I know you have left sf , if you see this, feel free to message me :hug:
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Atheist Demon, please don't go through with it. I've come to enjoy chatting with you on here. I'd hate to lose you. :( Please please don't. Pm me if you want to talk please.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.