Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

it's hitting me in waves today - hard

random thoughts hit me and i start to cry wherever i am - everyone else is still sleeping so at least i don't have to hold it in as much but that won't last much longer

i'm so sick of crying, of not being able to sleep without drugs

forgot to take my son to the psychiatrist, had to call and reschedule

he asked why we missed and i told him (stupid) it was because i was in the hospital - he started asking me all kinds of questions i wouldn't answer - whether i take my son in or my wife does i just know that somehow i'm going to be the topic of conversation and that scares me
  2. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

i dont realy know what to say :sad: , i understand your pain and feel terible seing you in this situation. i understand you have had enough of all the medications needet only to be able to sleep a bit. i have read some of your postings where you have said you couldnt sleep because you thought you could do without them.do you take them 'consistently'? please dont fight the medications that is the wrong way. most meds dont even work wenn not used consistently. i can understand your pain of being afraid to be the topic of 'the' conversation im sorry about that. you are at home now for about 2 weeks is that correct ? do you have any kind of plan about how you could use your time to come out feeling a bit better? have you been back to counseling lately ? pls hang in there * :hug: *
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I would like to know that same things...like what is the status of things as it sound like much help is taking place it just may take some time for it to take "effect" so to speak and you need to be strong as well as patient for right now.

We are here for you echo please know you are not alone in this.

Love and hugs Bambi
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted you to know I care. Sending a :hug:
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

6. Wastingecho

have to call my GP to renew my pristiq - or not

been a month on the higher dosage and i'm just as bad as before so i'm not sure there is a point

can't talk to a counselor, therapist, etc...not going into why again

too afraid of hospitalization (again)

i think my plan at this point is to suffer or die - not sure which
  7. flyingdutchmen

Echo that is not an good idea :sad:
    you dont see a point, ok i can understand it not like you suffer from this since last month but please please you must have a plan. try to put those feelings that scare you away. you are not able to see 'a positive way' in your current condition. please trust us, we dont want to see you like this and we all want better times for you. it must come from you say to say 'i will try again'. you deserve so much better buddy. do NOT give up do you hear? you cant stay at home and wait for better days to come without taking iniativ untill you must work again. we are worried about you. please go for hospitalization if thats nessecary. i dont know what to say i just want you to help yourself asap
  8. Wastingecho

i think it's too late

going to stop posting about myself because it's frustrating me, frustrating everyone who is trying to help me
  9. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

It's not frustrating us. Please don't take it that way. We worry, that's all.

If it really is frustrating you, take a break from the board and focus on yourself.

But know this, we are here for you, rain or shine, snow or blizzard.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
  10. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are here for you
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

WE are here Echo......you are not frustrating me...
    wish I could fix your pain...
  12. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

don't go away, i want to hear about how you are feeling and what you are thinking!
  13. flyingdutchmen

Echo, are there any new developments in your current situation ? How are things going ?
  14. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

How are ya doing echo?
  15. flyingdutchmen

Echo, any update? still on those heavy sleepingpills ? hows your nightrest developing lately? how are you doing ?
    pls let us know how you are feeling ok :hug:
  16. Wastingecho

still here
  17. WildCherry

Glad you're still here. How are you doing though?
  18. Wastingecho

like i said - still here
  19. WildCherry

Still the same thoughts and feelings happening?
  20. Wastingecho

pretty much

went to my GP for my forms and had to not breakdown in the waiting room or his office - saved it for a complete meltdown in the car in the parking lot

took my son to his psychiatrist and i knew they would be talking about my ER visit - then he starts pumping me (what pills, how many, were you suicidal) with my son in the room

of course i shut down then had to listen to the two of them talking about me as if i wasn't there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.