dammit

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by carekitty, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I am so angry with myself. I am usually pretty good at keeping my big stupid mouth shut, but I blew it last night. I was having another one of my zillion fights with hubby, and I lost it and said I wish that I was already dead, that I'd be better off. My son overheard me, and got really upset. Dammit! At least I'd been able to shield him from how bad I felt.

I feel like somebody stuck a whisk up my nose and scrambled up my brains. I can't think anymore. I know that right now I've got all the appropriate things to do something (good ol' pill pushing doctors), and usually I can keep it together. But I'm so damn tired. I don't want to hurt anybody. I just can't do this. He won't let me go, I can't bear staying, I'm screwed no matter what and I don't know what to do.

I'm sorry, I know so many others are in a bad place. I'd rather just be able to help someone else than whine about myself. I'm Sorry.

2. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Don't be sorry we all need to let off steam and vent sometimes. How old is your son is he of an age where he will remember what you said or forget it in time? Just don't rust to a decision take time to think about it when you have calmed down and had time to think clearly.

Please stay safe and keep posting.

3. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

We all feel that way sometimes. That's why this is such a good place to come to. Here we can vent and know that we are understood. And please let us help you. You deserve to be helped just as much as anyone else and you deserve to have a happy life. Let us do what we can to help you get that. I am here on and off all day and through the night. You can PM or email me anytime you want. Take care and please be gentle with yourself. And its not whining - it's reaching out for help and sometimes that is the most difficult thing in the world to do. :hug:

4. carekitty

carekitty Guest

I would really like to thank both of you for replying. It made the world of difference to me. Sometimes, we just need to know someone else understands, and cares.

I'm doing a bit better today. Yesterday I had undergone some medical tests, and I was feeling pretty helpless. It all just spiraled out of control.

Thank you again. :hug: There are some really good people on this site.

5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

6. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Thank you for letting me help you. I'm glad I could help and that things are improving. Please keep me updated on how you are doing. If you need to talk I'm here for you. :flowers:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.