Damn I am so fed up!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cricket31, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cricket31

Cricket31 Active Member

Hi guys and gals I am a new member here. I felt that I needed to reach out to somewhere cause I don't really feel comfortable really talking about my depression and suicidal feelings to just anyone. I just can't stand feeling like this anymore! Its really ruining me inside. I don't enjoy anything anymore unless I am drunk. I feel nothing anymore! I didn't even cry at my aunts funeral. I was never abused sexually or physically, so I know I brought this on myself! I just want to stop feeling like this! I don't know how I have lasted this long. But I know once my parents are gone there will be no more excuses for me to remain here.

2. Depression is a hard thing to handle. The only thing worse than stress is the thought of recovering from it. It seems impossible, right?

Well, there are loads of ways to help you get over your depression. In fact, I even made a website about dealing with suicidal thoughts, depression, and stress. It's still in the making, but your welcome to check what it offers so far. The URL is: suicidalsupport.tk

=)

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Even though you have not been abused, it does not mean you brought things on yourself. Depression and suicidal feelings are generally caused from a chemical imbalance in the brain. You have no control over that. There are things that can be done to help restore this balance in many cases. Tell you GP how you are feeling. Sometimes depression can also be linked to health issues, like the thyroid. Don't assume you have brought things on, because you really haven't. take care and let us know how things are going. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.