:( Damn it to hell

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by greg42innc, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greg42innc

greg42innc Member

:itachi:

There is no alternative and there is no way out. I stated I wouldnt be on here long and it seems that my time has finally come. With no food no shelter it really isnt a choice it is just an end of suffering. Yes I am tired of suffering and tired of no results and tired of the no escape that apparently is not available to me. I just dont have any solutions other than permanently ending it.

Greg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
  2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Please stay with us, you can PM me any time you need to talk :hug:

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Heya, greg42incc...It sounds like you're in a rough spot (understatement, I'm sure!). I'm not sure what situation you would like to get out of or have an alternative for. Your immediate need seems to be food and shelter.

Would a temporary shelter until you can get back on your feet help? Let us know whereabouts you are and I'd be happy to do a search for shelters and such in your area. You can PM me if you prefer.

I sure hope you stay safe. :hug:

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you don't go through with it. Here if you want to talk... please let us try to help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.