Damn Mood swings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I just can't stand it my mood is swinging like fifty times a day,one sec I'm very positive and optimistic then the next in an instant I'm sad and hopeless for nothing.I just can't stand this anymore I really can't.:mad::sad:

2. Agh, I so know what you mean. Is so damn frustrating. I end up just telling myself that when I'm down it's just my brain being wierd. afterall, it's so much easier to feel down when you're actually fairly happy than it is the other way round. I suppose it's better than being down all the time...

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know I'm just sick to death of them.:mad::sad:

4. have you tried sheer distraction? I know it sounds a wee bit dumb but keeping insanely busy does make the mood swings that bit easier to ignore. oh and other little things like the endorphines in chocolate can help keep moods steady if you have a bit at a time. Sounds lame but seriously, but anything that makes them slighty better is worth it :)

Maddi

xxx

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes I know all about that but thank's for your thought's anyway it's greatly appreciated I try anything really.

6. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I know what ur going through ace and i feel for u because it really is awful. So unpredictable! Hang in there, keep urself as busy as possible and surround urself with good people!

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's Shauna it's just so painful and these suicidal thought's are never far from my mind,maybe because they give me some sense of satisfaction no more suffering you know.:sad:

8. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Yeh i know exactly hun! It's a horrible feeling knowing that u have so little control over ur emotions. Maybe talk to a psych about it if u havent? I'm sure they have many suggestions for u. Like everything it will take time but hang in there!

9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's just so hard today I went into work with constant mood swings and with my Bdd which is Body dysmorphic disorder I felt like having an attack it was so tough.:sad:

10. 89mike

89mike Active Member

I can really feel with you. Even though the last couple days have been mainly positive for me today I feel utterly shiat. The worst thing is that if you have a period of feeling good the downfall is so much greater.

Ya thinking about suicide does somehow make me feel better too.

11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's alot Mike don't get me wrong I don't get off on thinking about Suicide,It's just the thought of peace to my mind because seriously I've had it with these illnesse's and condition's.I just don't know what to do anymore the swinging of my mood's constantly,obsessing over thing's with my Ocd and the pain my Bdd bring's.I just wish I could feel positve and I try my best to but it's so hard.:sad:

12. 89mike

89mike Active Member

I have social anxiety and sometimes when I do something, which I expected I never could do I feel really good but then again if I do something like mis-speak in public or get some sort of panic attac while in a group of unknown people I think how damn hard it is.

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I struggle in certain places I don't think it's related to social anxiety but more my Bdd which is very overwhelming,I really am fighting these strong suicidal thought's at the moment it's so hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.