Damn Mother Nature!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Since July I've been working on this damn house. Finally have it close to what I want it to look like. One part of the province is in a state of emergency from flood waters. Ours will be soon too. The water is only about 6 inches from flowing over the main bridge. The river behind my house is so over it's banks. And the rivers arent expected to peak until early May!!!! All that work for nothing. And flood coverage isnt available from any insurance company here. Floods and the damage they cause arent covered. I could loose everything. I feel so beaten.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
This sounds like a metaphor for life....work work work flood work again...hope things turn out better than you fear...big hugs

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Spent the best part of today tearing out the soaking wet carpeting from the basement. When I went to bed last night it was bone dry. Today everything is soaked!!!!!!!!! The river is backed up about a 1/4 of a mile at the bridge with entire trees and huge ice floats. Be a matter of hours before it breaks over the brigde. The neighbor says rumor is we will be evacuated before the weekend is up. I have no where to take my huge dog. The first and only time she was in a vehicle was when I moved last summer and it took over 3 months to get her to come around. She was terrified. She is a monster of a dog so I cant see any place letting me take her with me. I wont leave her. She loves me unconditionally and me her. And that means the world to me. Damn Im too tired for all this. I dont have the energy to breath let alone face all this commotion and uncertainity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00