damn msn

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by oval, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

ok does anyone have the new version of msn?
    its the most silly and unimportant thing but its still a change and the slightest change ruins my mood. i know how stupid this is.
    but anyway, to at least bring a little color back, can i change (or set) a background picture in the chat windows anymore? i cant just look at a white screen. it just looks sad now i dont feel like logging on anymore
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

You can the setting to do it is still there!
    After change font.
  3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

thanks for the reply :)
    thats odd, i dont have another option after change font
    does anyone else have the new msn and knows how to do it? :unsure:
  4. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

no way, only got fooled once to download it, 1 minute later deleted :D
  5. oval

oval Well-Known Member

it automatically installed it o_O maybe im just too dumb but now i cant seem to do anything about it.
    im stuck with it now i guess and it really sucks :sad:
    i need to at least have a background picture. is it just me or does it have even less features now?
  6. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Yeah, it seems to have less features. You can't send webcam anymore either, you have to have a full of vidchat conversation which includes audio as well as visual and lags my computer to crap.

As for the backgrounds, on mine it's along the little bar at the bottom of the conversation window, the last icon there with the little down arrow on it. It's in the actual conversation window, incase you were looking on the MSN list or under 'options'.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.