Damn people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormrider, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Some fucking people have the irritating talent to always know the thing to say to really upset you.
    And when you're upset they don't understand why.
    Just like it's alright to make jokes about diseases.
    And to hear things like that from people who should know you the best, that's just making me :furious:

If you don't want people to get angry then think about what you're going to say, is that so hard???????????

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes some peoples brains leave them somtimes i hear what your saying If people only took the time to think with their hearts Sorry these people got inside and hurt you with their words and ignorance :hugtackles::hugtackles:

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i absolutely agree with you.

4. Stormrider

Calming down a bit, haven't been doing fine for several weeks just to have some fools ruin my day. Just needed to let it out for a moment
    But i guess i still get angry fast, thought i had lost that too a bit.
    It's just that you don't expect people you know for about all your life to say stuff that really upsets you.
    There goes my promise to myself to not make any negative comments onhere anymore.
    Anyway, i'm out with the mountainbike, setting my anger to speed and power.
    I know i'll feel better if my energy is gone.

5. total eclipse

Hun that is what this place is for letting out all our negative feeling so we don't hold them in Have a great ride okay h ugs:hugtackles:

6. Stormrider

I know it's ok to rant here, but i kinda challenged myself to control my anger, so i let myself down a bit, not by my post but by letting other people upset me.
    Anyway it's all out my system.
    The soothing effect of nature, sports and music works good for me :)

Couldn't go for a long ride, need to go to a family party, not staying long i think, hardly see any of those people anyway.

7. total eclipse

glad all those things help you i find nature is the best healer hugs