Damn Police!!! D;<

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Dec 22, 2009.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

The bloody police WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I reported a rape a few weeks ago at college. The Police officers said they wouldn't take it any further because of no evidence. I didn't want to take it further. So everything was quiet until Sunday.

On SUNDAY about mid day a CID Officer rang me..He came to my boyfriends house and took me and him to the officer. My bf has to SIT outside in the cold whilst me and the officer went into his office.

In his office he was trying to make me give a statement and take it to court. He said he might arrest this guy which I said a big NO to. He won't be charged, he will know I reported him and he will come and beat the shit out of me.

The police won't help me by that stage..This damn officer might ring tomorrow and my bf has be worrying for the last 2 days...

I fucking hate this..Someone kill me!!!!!! D:<<<
  2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I dont mean to sound uncaring. But if you didnt want to take it any further than how come you reported it??
    I think you should be strong and lean on you bf for support at the moment and try to fight the guy that raped you. Dont let him do to others what he has done to you.
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I reported it to have it on file in case anyone else reports him. The more people have reported him the stronger the case against him is.

I didn't want to go to court or anything because there is no evidence I can use. If other people report him and I know he will go down for sure I will do it, but as it stands he's not going anywhere.
  4. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Thats a good reason to reprt it. You have a good head on your shoulders.
    And the police are not listening to you??? Thats terrible. My heart goes out to you sweetie. Just try to stay strong and think clear about exactly what you want.
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You did the right thing. Letting the police know, he is now in the system. I'm sorry that this has happened. But please dont back down now. He is counting on you feeling defeated and giving up. He needs to see that you are serious and that he wont get away with it. It's his turn to squirm and worry and be afraid. I'm very proud of your courage. And yes lean on your bf and let him support you through this. And lean on others here too.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Only you know if you can handle the whole court system. Some do not have the strength You did good to just report it excellent but if you are not strong enough you have to take care of you first. Do what is right for you that protects you from any further harm emotionally or physically. It is now in the cops corner to protect you that is their job. You did what was right and now look after you don't worry about what anyone else thinks You do what you need to do to heal Get a therapist psychologist that deals with trauma and start looking after you okay. The court system can destroy the best of people and if you are not a strong person it may be too much Only you know what you have in you Take care of you
  7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Thanks guys..Your replies mean a lot. The detective rang up this afternoon and I told him I did NOT want to take it any further. He actually understood and said Ok and he might ring back next week.

For now..Everything is ok and I can relax for a few days and keep fighting these suicidal feelings.

:grouphug: xx
  8. orangejulius

orangejulius Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. If I met up with this guy I would like to make him feel some serious pain. Make sure to put the guy behind bars if he tries to do it again.

Have a great Christmas!