Damn this is so hard

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I can't stop crying and it really start's over nothing I feel so lost and empty,I sent an email to my Dr an indepth one describing exactly how I feel but he sent no reply back.I understand he may be busy but he may've also sent some reply back,I'm trying everything but where ever I seem to go I end up breaking down.:sad:

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i know how you feel ace, i am like that too.
    doesnt matter what i do or where i go something can start me off easily.

i know its hard my friend, damn hard, crying is normal and there is no shame in that.
    let it all out

do you have anyone you can talk to, a close friend?

take care

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear that you have not heard back from your doctor ace. Sometimes they don't check their messages often so the response may be delayed. Don't give up. We are still here for you. I know it isn't the same, but you can talk, vent, cry, scream, whatever you need and we will understand. Please stay safe. :hug:

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's for your replies it's just pure hell and I'm trying so hard,but nothing help's nothing at all and I feel so torn apart all I want to do is cry.:sad::sad:

6. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Do you have people to talk too? Have you made a post before explaining why you feel like this?

II understand, I breakdown all the time (25yr old man) and even though its hard at the time I feel sometimes it can help and it is healthy.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I have my sister I can sought of talk to and a couple of friend's,I just tend to think they don't want to listen to me.:sad:

8. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

People want to listen once they know what pain you are in. they do, just explain it to them as best you can.

Even though I do not believe in God i find churches very good places to talk to people, they ahve helped me a lot in the past and always listen.

9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

My friend said to me we all get down etc some people just don't understand,I can't help but feel so shit and that everything is worthless.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2007
  10. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

some ppl just don't understand ace, my parents are the same so i won't tell them.
    you need someone you trust to confide in.

don't be afraid to show your feelings

stay safe

11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's hard andy because although I should ignore their comment's it's hard not to take offence and be angry with them.As they have no idea what it's like apart from the normal up's and down's they're able to lead quite fulfilling lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.