damn this year has sucked

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zajjiow, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zajjiow

zajjiow New Member

first off, i got hospitalized for major depression for a month in march. then my first therapist died. then in july one of my close cousins died. last thursday, my grandfather, who i was very close to died.

i guess the point of this thread is to show that even though times can suck, and they often will, things can get and will get better. i used to dream about killing myself almost every nite. but now, i got some help and got some meds, and now i feel like a whole new person, like life has a whole new meaning.

i just wanted to write this to show an example of someone in a low-down place getting better. thanks if you took the time to read this :smile:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks and your right with meds and a caring therapist one can heal and get stronger i am glad you got that support:hugtackles:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Thanks for sharing and it is impressive how much you have been through...please take the time to grieve and know we are here to support you...you are quite strong and brave...big hugs, J
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing friend. Sadly to me it all seems like a tall tale. I am glad you had the strength to overcome you depression. I wish I had that kind of strength. However, I am too weak. It is only a matter of time. Thanks for the story.
  5. GraveyardOfUtopia

GraveyardOfUtopia Banned Member

Maybe next year will be better
  6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

We def could use more posts like this, thanks for sharing.

Im sorry about your losses, and know that my thoughts are with you and your family.

Hope today has been a good day and that tomorrow will be better than today.
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Sorry to hear about all of those deaths in your life. But I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.