Damn..

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by Lone Dragon, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone Dragon

Lone Dragon Member

I have one question for you. "Have you undergone enough verbal abuse by random onlookers to the point where you've gone insane? As in, paranoid to the max. EVERYONE is out to get you, and you're not safe anywhere. What is brushed off by a normal person, offends you to the point where the message reoccures again and again and again. Has this lead you to launch emotionally and mentally destructive rampages against those who bothered you, or innocent bystanders? Whether physically or mentally. Has this happened to you?"

*Raises Hand*

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Oh yes. School was awful, I was bullied for a lot of my schooling, it calmed for a bit but then in 6th form it just started again. I felt so alone, paranoid to the extreme to the point where I didn't even want to leave the house and I'd hide in the school toilets for ages at a time but it wasn't only at school I got targeted. It has been pretty bad, but as for the second part of your post, I don't know... I have felt a lot of anger towards people, not only the people who bullied me but anger towards people in general as I have been shit on so many times I had enough of it, but I don't know if I've actually acted on it in any way... So yes I do understand your feelings and you're certainly not alone, if you want to talk anymore you're welcome to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2007
  3. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

ya i understand that kinda like society is all the same so why bother its like you already know what there like so why bother.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.