Damn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have achieved nothing in so long - my life has not moved. I am just so worthless and pointless and useless.

I am nothing - and I can't end myself...

I am too scared to do anything.

So I do nothing.

Have part time work - which I love and have been doing for nearly 3 years - friends I can't be open with - partner - that'll be the day.

Fear stops me...of everything

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
In Limbo, feeling stuck is hard, isn't it? (Been there.)

I think it's great that you have a part time job you love! (What do you do? Can you take on a few more hours and/or some new responsibilities to help you feel less stuck?)

Yes, it can be hard to be open with some people. Is there anyone among them that might be more receptive to hearing what you're feeling/thinking? Or perhaps you could find a RL activity or a RL support group where people are more ready to hear you out. :dunno:

The partner thing - just never say never. I know at least two people who were not expecting or looking for love, and it just "happened" for them. For now, you can be your own best friend and most caring "partner". Strangely enough, the more we seem to care genuinely about ourselves, the easier it is for others to care about us. (Copy cats! lol But it's true, it does seem to work that way.)

You have lots going for you. Keep the positives in mind, and I'm sure the rest will fall into place over time. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00