• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

Damned Insurance

SillyOldBear

So very tired of everything.
Staff Alumni
Just got a letter from my insurance company. They are cancelling my employers current insurance plan next year. They will offer another but who knows what that will be like. And I may be in the midst of some significant health problems. I really think they should just kill all of us old people. We are nothing but a burden. They sure seem to be trying to kill us all. What with the difficulty of surviving when you are old. Unless you are filthy rich. I don't want to have to change doctors right now. Just go connected with a good cardiologist, but will probably lose him. Life really does suck!

cymbele

SF Supporter
Medical insurance will keep me working until retirement. I feel for you. Even insurance has been going downhill in what they cover - they cover less and less. But I keep on going. 8 more years for me.

Petal

Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm sorry to hear this, that does suck :( Sorry for the unpredictable situation it puts you in, good luck with your new insurance :)

Walker

Hopper, Skipper, Jumper
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Hopefully the new insurance is as good as this one. My employer shit canned mine and it made me really anxious also but when it was replaced it was a lot of the same drs and I got to keep all my same people. Maybe that'll be similar for you *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00