damnit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cariad_Bach, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cariad_Bach

Cariad_Bach Staff Alumni

Monday
    I'm seeing psych again on Monday
    But shit I should have stayed on my meds.

Because i I go to him and tell him about how suicidal I've been recently, and how low I've got and the thoughts I've been having, it won't be a true picture because I know that, actually, on my meds, I've been much better than this - they helped, a lot. And its my own stupid fault for running out and not getting another script....

But if I see him and I don't tell him how suicidal I've been lately - then I'm not being honest about where I am right now.

Damnit.

2. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

I think that if you're honest with your psych that's the best way for them to help you. You should just go ahead and say that your feeling suicidal, and go ahead and mention that you think it's because you haven't been taking your meds.

Why don't you want to mention it to you pych?

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I support you in your honesty. I seriously doubt if it is the first time your psych will have heard someone say they did not get their meds script refilled. I think its great that you want to be honest. But I agree with Twinkle about mentioning that you didnt get the meds refilled. you can show remorse and discuss why that didnt happen. And tell the psych that you will make sure to take them in the future. yes??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.