Damnit.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by The_Discarded, Mar 17, 2007.

1. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

My mother.

I go out of my way to do things for her. Always have. Taken care of her when she was drunk. Cleaned her fucking vomit off the floor. Been the mother with the advice and let her rant in my ear. Allowed her not to have a job and gotten a second one as a result (and I just may be having to do that again, soon). Held her when she was crying because she'd been screwed over by her boyfriend again. Protected her. Taken up for her. Taken up responsibilities that were supposed to be hers. Given her msyelf, over and over again. Not told her any of my problems for fear of making hers weightier.

She treats me like shit. Talks about how useless I am to her friends. Goes out of her way to find my flaws, just to make me feel worse about myself and make her feel better about herself.

:cry:

Not that I ever expected anything in return. Not that I even wanted anything in return. I just wanted her to be my mother is all.

Jesus Christ. There's something wrong with me.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

there is nothing wrong with you hun, there's something wrong with her. You are not supposed to have the weight of her world your shoulders, you are not suppsed to be the mother to her or your sister. You are so much more and do NOT let her make you feel otherwise. You are going to surpass her, make your life with your sister and rise to greatness. always remember there is nothing wrong with you AT ALL and remember that i am here always...

Kells

3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Thank you, Kelly. :hug:

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I so agree. I'm sorry I'm late. But if you ever need to talk about it you are more than welcome to contact me. I know the feeling.. and it is shitty. So sorry. But it's her, she's sick.. don't let her hurt you hun. :hug: