Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Jess, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess

Jess Guest

Yes I've been struggling with this a lot lately.. with stress and everything.

I dont know why I turn to it but...

so.. something sorta triggered me a little today.. I know I shouldn't of let it.. it was stupid... and from someone who totally doesn't know me.... etc. but it still hurt.. and I can't control what hurts me and what doesn't.... if I could then I'd be perfectly fine.....

:sad: I dont' want to... but then again... I do
  2. eih

eih Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm sorry, I'm going through the exact same thing the past couple weeks. Lets try and break the habit..
  3. demolitionlover89

demolitionlover89 New Member

i know exactly how you feel im going through the same exact thing
    if you need somone to talk to at any time
    pm me or message me on msn
    im always willing to help
  4. Jess

Jess Guest

Thanks guys...

I just........

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling like this and things aren't going better. I know what you mean there are things I wish didn't trigger me, but things stiull do. I was talking to a bossy guy on yahoo this morning and I was waiting on a important call and I heard the phone ring a forgot to say brb he was saying that I was rude and owned him an apology...and I was trigger ::bang:: triggered the control, isolation and abuse that my husband had done to me, and I told him I am nt going to take stuff like that anymore and it just triggered fast and I wanted to cut or do something so badly, but I rode it out.

Try and do the same, and I am here if you need me sweetie, don't hesitate if you wanna talk. Stay strong and know you have us. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.