dark cloud

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kate, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kate

Kate Member

i really cant go on
    ive been livin under this dark cloud for years n i cant do it anymore
    i cant shake it ive tried
    cutting or burning doesnt even help me anymore...

evry1 has left me.... i cant help but feel cheated out of life considerin im only 18 yet this has taken my life
    every1 around me has such an easy time n is happy
    why cant i?

my life isnt worth anything
    i cant talk 2 any1 not even my therapist i dont even know if i want to try anymore
    i cant fight it im too weak
    id be better off dead
    im nothing n have nothin to live for

sorry for rambling

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Kate, I have been in that place, and know that 'talking', be it to your therpist or to someone supportive, is truely one way to feel like you belong...you are not 'nothing', in fact here, you are very valuable to us...please PM me if I can help in any way...big hugs, J

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey kate you are not rambling, that dark cloud can be exhausting to live with.
    please tell your therapist how you are feeling. it will help them be better able to help you. i see you are in ireland, too. do you know about the HSE southern region suicide helpline? i might have posted the number for you before. they are great and have helped me through many a long night, - 1800 742 745
    catherine

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2008
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Kate. Please don't give up on your life. I know that things may seem difficult right now, but that dark cloud will go away eventually. It can't rain all the time. Talk to us and tell us why so you're feeling so down. I'm here if you need a friend to talk to. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.