Dark places

I’m in a very dark place tonight... my thoughts have now manifested into physical traits... shaking ... clasping and unclamping.
I really feel like I am losing it. I have very few coping mechanisms and I fear something terrible is going to happen... I’m on no medications..
Have had suicidal thoughts and tendencies for years but never to this extent. Sorry all... don’t want to be a downer but I’m a grown man and I am terrified.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
try to relax if you can and distract yourself. if you don't feel safe please call a crises line or the emergency #...mike...*hug*console*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
journaling can be a good way to track progress forward or back. it also helps to get it out. but you do have people to talk to, you have people on SF that care and are listening to you. if you ever need to talk feel free to use my inbox...mike...*hug*shake

Daphna

Ninja of light
I’m in a very dark place tonight... my thoughts have now manifested into physical traits... shaking ... clasping and unclamping.
I really feel like I am losing it. I have very few coping mechanisms and I fear something terrible is going to happen... I’m on no medications..
Have had suicidal thoughts and tendencies for years but never to this extent. Sorry all... don’t want to be a downer but I’m a grown man and I am terrified.
Praying for you.

Mymindsmine

Hey breeze I get you more than you will ever know . However I have learnt recently that I’m sick and tired of people making me feel that way. I have come through training to work hard on how I allow others to make me feel shit and worthless . And come to the conclusion no more it’s tiring it’ causes me pain. And so I’m not going to allow it’s anymore. We all have a inate power to stop people places and things from making us feel shit . It’s about time we used it. How dare anyone or anything make you feel like this . Who the fuck gives them permission to make you feel this way. I don’t and I’m pretty sure anyone here don’t either .... stop allowing people places and things from getting In your head . Stop inviting them to your world . Xx your amazing and have a right to be here and live your life fuck anyone who stops that for you xxx

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
I'm not a clinician & I could be wrong but your symptoms sound like a panic attack. Do you find yourself hyperventilating also? If so maybe try focus on getting your breathing under control. Slow, even, steady breaths. It might feel like hell as you try to do that but this can help you feel a little more in control over what's happening to you. Standing in cold air can be helpful too as your attention is redirected to your body temperature. These are of course just suggestions but they may be helpful. Will you keep us updated on how you're doing?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00