Dark, you can't come soon enough for me. Saved from one more day of misery.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mlxjaded, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

Not doing good at all right now.
    Worse as I've ever been.
  2. mlxjaded

I've been told a lot of times on here that I'm not really direct with what I say so it's hard to help me.
    There is just way too much to explain.

My weight.
    School. Or, more specifically, lack off since I stopped going.
    My job.
    My family.

Everything is wrong.
    I can't do it anymore.
  3. unidentifiable

unidentifiable Well-Known Member

first off, i love your signature! evanescence, one of my favorite songs by the way...
    but seriously, i am having problems with my life too. but i don't think that you should give up. you need to give life one more day, you know?? you can never tell what tomorrow brings until you see it, and even though it may be bad, there's still another day to come... i know i may sound really... what's the word.... cheesy?. but i am soo not joking. and i know that coming from someone who suffers from depression, suicidal thoughts, cutting, and eating disorders, i may not sound like i'm credible. and i understand that. but i find hope everyday within the sound of rain, a laughing child, or hearing the words i love you. from my drawings or music. from my friends. they all want me to live and be happy. and i sometimes don't believe them, because i don't want to deal with the thought that someone might care, but deep down i know that they love me. and now i am going to try to pass on that hope and love to you...

i care about you.
    message me if you need me.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi mlx. I know that it seems like everything in your life is a mess right now, but you can make things better one thing at a time. If you're unhappy with your weight, try a high protein, low carb diet and get lots of exercise. As for school, you have to attend classes if you want to be successful and get a good job. If you don't like your current job, keep looking for a new one. Family is one thing that you can't change and you just have to try and get along with them. :hug:
  5. mlxjaded

Nice to meet a fellow Ev fan!
    Thank you for this.
    If anything, you are more credible than some therapist who doesn't know what it's like first hand.
    I'm trying to hang in there.

Hey, Dave.
    I have a whole other one of my late-night mood swing threads somewhere where I talk about my weight.
    I've tried every diet program out there. I just don't lose it.
    I was thinking about having weight lose surgery but that is still in its very early stages with me.
    As for school, I am in high school.
    It is summer now but I am not going back.
    I may end up getting my GED but I can't go back there.
    I am going to quit my job soon, too, and focus more on me getting healthy which is my main priority.
    And my family is weird. One day we are the best of friends and then the next we hate each other.
    I can't deal with it.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi mlx. Why have you decided to drop out of high school? I'm a high school teacher and I really believe that you should continue in the fall and get your diploma. You don't want to be labelled a high school dropout, because that can make getting a good job pretty hard. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.