Darkness Eternal

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Supreme Loser, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Supreme Loser

Supreme Loser Member

I don't know where to begin. Eternal darkness (it seems) now consumes me. Much like my misery, it is inescapable. There is no hope and no way out. I can't tell anyone because I fear disgrace. It is kind of the proverbial "Death before dishonor" crap. Anyway, the former may very well come to pass. I'm such a failure at so many levels. I'm so utterly worthless they should have a dictionary reference with my picture on it for words such as pathetic, idiot, fool, etc. My dreams are gone from me. At night, I sit alone and the daemons come. I can fight them back because I know my mother would suffer tremendously if I committed suicide. Yet, they grow stronger each day while I become weaker. It really is all simple mathematics. The inevitability is staring at me in the face. Sooner or later, the daemons will come in the middle of the night and take me away. No one needs to respond. I'm rambling anyway.

Supreme Loser
  2. At least try to get help. Forget about honor, maybe if you can't get help for yourself, do it for your mom? Its harder to ask for help then it is to try to deal alone.
  3. Supreme Loser

Supreme Loser Member

Hi PeterIsntMyRealName,
    I'll think about what you said.

Thank you,
    Supreme Loser