darkness in the room

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LILICHIPIE, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

Damn, I havent been out of my room for 6 days now...just in the dark.

What was the longest lenght you stayed at home, not going out, not talking to anyone?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

3 and a half years...is the longest i have stayed in my home without leaving it.
  3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I'm getting into your psychological state. I've been through a lot of stress, got laid off, can't seem to finish school. And I'm tired - physically and emotionally.

I'm making myself numb by distracting myself - with youtube, amazoncom, this site, food, fantasy, some morbid essays and articles. Anything to keep my mind off this fucking burden called life. I am very very angry. I'm full of rage. The only thing that would take away my rage is taking away my life. Like if I found out I only had one day to live. That would make me happy.

Ultimately, whether one chooses death or life, it's up to that person. And there's nothing wrong with choosing to end it.
  4. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

I have only been out of my room for work. As soon as I get home I just try and distract myself with TV and internet. Then the cycle continues. I too am so very tired. Being alone is extremely draining ... but then when I am with people, it is only good for a little while until I begin to feel really drained again. Its a pickle for sure.
  5. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

That sucks, pit, sorry to hear that. I had, still have sometimes, some anger issues that I remember quite clearly as being incredibly frustrating. I hope whatever efforts you're taking to correct the problem bear fruit, that kind of anger is a very intense and yet achingly lonely at the same time. I like your signature, by the way.
  6. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

8 weeks. You wouldn't believe the things I tried in that time.
  7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

6 days?
    lol try 12 months!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.