1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darkness

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SadDude1980, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

I've been here before...

I doubt anyone remember me since people constantly flow through here. I just ache. A lot :(

if anyone wants to talk to me on MSN:

kensotojr@hotmail.com

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are hurting so much again...maybe it can be helpful if you post what is going on...big hugs, J

3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I've been out of here for a while, too, but I remember you, Ken. I know what you mean when you say you ache. It's a good word to describe the feeling. I'm certainly sorry you're going through this tough time.

I listened to a couple of your songs a month or two ago. Keep writing and singing. I'm a pianist, and know the healing power of music and creativity. Let your music do its work in your soul. It just might ease the ache.

Jim

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I remember you from back when I joined the forum. We never talked but I respected your posts. Sorry to hear you have been dragged back down. You must have felt better because you have been gone for awhile . Welcome Back and I hope you find the help that you are searching for Take Care!~Joseph~

5. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Welcome back.... I hope whatever is making your life miserable disappears.

Try to be happy.
    :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.