Darkness

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SadDude1980, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

I've been here before...

I doubt anyone remember me since people constantly flow through here. I just ache. A lot :(

if anyone wants to talk to me on MSN:

kensotojr@hotmail.com

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are hurting so much again...maybe it can be helpful if you post what is going on...big hugs, J

3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I've been out of here for a while, too, but I remember you, Ken. I know what you mean when you say you ache. It's a good word to describe the feeling. I'm certainly sorry you're going through this tough time.

I listened to a couple of your songs a month or two ago. Keep writing and singing. I'm a pianist, and know the healing power of music and creativity. Let your music do its work in your soul. It just might ease the ache.

Jim

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I remember you from back when I joined the forum. We never talked but I respected your posts. Sorry to hear you have been dragged back down. You must have felt better because you have been gone for awhile . Welcome Back and I hope you find the help that you are searching for Take Care!~Joseph~

5. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Welcome back.... I hope whatever is making your life miserable disappears.

Try to be happy.
    :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.