Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ozbound, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I feel my self trying to keep ahead of it but it's faster than me it's starting to envelope me, smother me it's strangeling me I feel myself starting to give in to it. I'm doing more and more stupid stuff my bike isn't fast enough anymore it can't be it hasn't killed me yet.
    I feel myself thinking about doing it more and more maybe now I will find the courage.
    How much are you supposed to endure before enough is enough. Think i'm almost there.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please hang on my friend.

I know it is so very hard and I struggle to give you the right perspective to show you that your life is worth living. You are such a kind person and gave of yourself to me so freely that I know you are a good soul.

Is it the prospect of the weekend that has got you spun out?

We are here for you please keep talking so we can help you through this...you are strong and you don't have to do this alone.

Love and hugs Bambi
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

don't give in reach out for help lots of hands to reachout to hold onto use the strength of others when your strength is gone others will be there to help you.
    call crisis your doctor anyone but reach out okay don't do it on your own
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey ozbound are you still here? I am! I would love to help you out.

Please keep posting or if you feel more comfortable PM me.

I care :arms:
  5. ozbound

I'm here and thanks for your replies just it's getting to the point where i don't see the point anymore. This hole i'm in is getting deeper and deeper not sure I want to be bothered any more.
  6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

That is really your depression talking...it clouds our perspective and makes us FEEL if everything is hopeless when it reality it is not and we just need to reach out and get support....it is rough patch.

Is there anything in life that makes you happy? Anything that you enjoy? The only thing I enjoyed last summer was my silly cat and I lived many days just because of her so what I am saying is grab tight to any thing that brings you a bit of joy and build upon that.

Are you getting any outside support?
  7. ozbound

Sorry for the delay and thanks for replying.
    I'm still here The weekend was gonna be a one bad so spent most of it asleep everytime I woke up popped some more sleeping pills. So spent most of it in oblivious sleep apart from yesterday morning. Had to go and see my Mum as it was mother's day. And so begins a new week :-(
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

glad to see you back......
    nice for you to go visit your Mum even though you felt so bad...
    take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.