Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by istari, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. istari

istari Member

When the darkness comes and overwhelms any sense of life. When you have been to to hospitals so many times with no effect. When life truly is nothing but an endless chasm of darkness, what do you do? When you have lost every friend, every family member of support, when all that is left is pain, emptiness and darkness, is suicide a wrong option? Is it not the logical conclusion of a situation with no escape? Is it wrong to leap from a window of a burning building?
  2. Lost_Daughter

Lost_Daughter Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Istari. I'm sorry that you are feeling so down and hopeless. I believe we have all felt that way and is what also brought us here. In some ways it gives you feelings of acceptance and belonging, knowing that you are not truely alone in your struggles and you can express your true feelings without being judged or critisized. I don't believe that suicide is ever the answer although at times it seems to be. Give this forum a chance. It has helped me more than I imagined it would and can be very comforting when your feeling at your lowest. You are among friends :hug:
  3. istari

istari Member

I feel this forum has the answers and support to see me through this, but I need a lot of it, I am at the end of my strength to fight the urges.
  4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Stick around here, you'll find that this forum is full of people who do care, and won't judge you.

You're welcome here.
  5. crystalclear

crystalclear Well-Known Member

Will you guys bash me if I say suicide is wrong? *shrinks* Right now you may not feel like it but I hope someday you realize that your life is precious, just as precious as everybody else'. Istari I know you're in pain and I wish I could ease it in any way. Just remember that you have supporters here and we'll keep on listening to you as long as you need us :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.