Darling Friend

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by emsjim, Nov 17, 2008.

1. emsjim

emsjim Member

To my Darling Friend.

I miss you so much and I don't believe anyone understands how increadiably devastated I am by your departure.

My depression has spirled and I'm loosing complete control. It wont be long till we are together again.

I feel to blame for your death. People say it wasn't my fault but I disagree and your the only one who knows the truth.

I've lost your bracelet which has been on my person ever since your death. Were you cross with me for what I did and came back to get it?

I can do this anymore, I cant do it without you?

Meet me
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi emsjim. Please don't think you are alone in this. There are people here for you. I'm sorry to hear about your friend and understand how tough it must be for you. You are going through the grief of losing them and you mustn't blame yourself for anything that happened. You can come through this. Best of luck.
  3. emsjim

emsjim Member

Thank you but I have been stuck for some time and my hopes of recovering are fading fast.

The strongest person I know couldnt make it in this mortal world and now the dream of peace in the spiritual draws me.

I'm at the fork in the road of life and only one true path is visable. Guess I'm in crisis.:sad:
  4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I sorry for your loss! Your friend seems to have been very important for you. :hug:
  5. emsjim

emsjim Member

She was fantastic and even though it happiened in April this year I still can't except she's gone. I expect her to pop up but she hasn't. I can't do it without her and feel she's lit the path to peace. I cannot go on like this.
  6. Shadowlands

Hang in there. Of course your sad, but you need to give it time. She lives through you now. :hug:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im sorry for your loss :hug: Im here if you need to talk
  8. Rockster

Rockster Guest

Same, I'm here to listen and help, I've lost a lot of people in my life, i truly am sorry for your loss
  9. emsjim

emsjim Member

I'm done it's over. Be with you soon "big sis". I can't take any more tourture. No one cares Em I am nothing, I am over, too tired of fighting. This time I must get it right.
  10. Shadowlands