Date Pending

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Godsdrummer, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

With all the crap I went thru this year, one would think I should be looking forward to the end of this miserable year. Oh there were some cool moments mixed, but for the most part this year sucked.

But instead of looking forward to the arrival of January 2011, I find myself dreading it more and more.

For in January, I will more than likely get fired from my job. I am on an "Action plan" at the moment. With an impossible goal to reach and only 4 weeks to achieve it.

So....my time is almost through.

One might say, that ending it all, because of a job loss makes no sense. But how about this; Loosing my job, means, I will have achieved everything my miserable life has led me to. I will finally be victorious in being a pathetic looser, who can't even support his family.

Oh and I almost forgot about the bankrupcty. The monthly payments for the Chapter 13 are coming out of my paycheck. So when i get fired, that payment stops. And then guess what? They will come for my pathetic 134,000 no brakes, bald ass tire, bad struts, alignment whacked, electronically fucked up piece of shit car.

Oh...but that's kust the beginning. My natural gas service will be shut off in December, so my family will freeze.

I know my band friends will try to intervene when the time comes, but I aint telling a single soul about it this time.

I have time to start planning a method. So that starts today.

I won't even talk further about this on this board or any other.

Eveything is settled.

2. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

:console: hi there
    Just wanted to send a really big hug your way... I clicked on your link at the bottom of your thread... about if we're suicidal too... and it made so much sense!! You said to remind you of it if things got bad for you? You strike me as a really awesome person! It would be a GREAT ENORMOUS loss to your family,SF and the world... if anything ever happened to you. I'd be devastated if anything happened to my husband, another job will always come along... but there's only one YOU!

Please stay safe... be good to yourself...

3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I also checked out the link - maybe you should re-read it and inspire yourself??

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks guys. I just did re-read that. Damned mental illness. Sucks, doesnt it?

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

It's very sucky!!!!!

6. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

I agree so sucky....
    How ya doing now?
    Hope the date isn't still pending? Hang in there! Hope things get better for you soon. Be good to yourself!

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you can reach out to SF here you have given so much to this site. Hope you let your friends help you okay until things work out. You don't know for sure if the Job will be terminated but if it is like others said another one will come you may have to go to governement and see what resources they have to help you out. They will not let your family freeze okay call for help now to your communtiy resources see what is available incase you need them. You are a very strong person just take one day time don't look so far ahead okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.