date set for the deed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by dumdumgurl, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumdumgurl

dumdumgurl Well-Known Member

hi

i have a date all set to exit. i only need one more med and then i'm all set. see i'm ding a cocktail and readup that all produce coma with overdose so i should make it finally this time and with alcohol. can't stand to do this anymore and am finding lots of solace in going to heaven, don't believe in hell because we live in it. wish me godspeeed all.

take care to everyone and may life turn out better than mine ever did.

ddg

2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry I wish I had the answer's for you like for everyone else,Life is so tough I know how you feel and what it's like to suffer I hope you keep on trying if you would like to talk I'm here anytime.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Even though you read up on those things, it does not mean it is failsafe. Many things can go wrong. Then you may suffer even more and for a longer period of time. No one has all the answers about curing what ails us. I wish I could fix it all for you, but we both know I can't do that. It is solely up to you. We are here to support you as you know. Please stay safe and take care. :hug:

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Please don't do it. What if someone finds you? you get brain damge? hey then your life wil be a whole lot worse! Please stay with us :hug:

5. dumdumgurl

dumdumgurl Well-Known Member

i seriously doubt i'll be brain damaged and if i was and hooked up to a machine i have aliving will that states to stop all machines on me to keep me alive. and if i'm a vegetable so be it but i'll die soon too. i really can't hold on i've held on for decades and can't hold on any longer,i'm losing my grip and am so just looking forwardto the day i can finally end this shit.

thanks for the support.
    ddg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.