daughters home

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

daughter took off detox and returned home totalled i have exhausted all my means to help her. There is no hope left i really don't want to continue to watch her spiral out of control. I am too tired now to fight her battles i pray god will help her now i need to escape all this pain i really do god help me

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I'm sorry she didn't see it through and try to help herself.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

How did your appointment go today Mary? You can not help someone that does not want help and you have stated that you don't want her go to a private hospital either for help so there is not much else to do...you have done so much.
    You need to take care of you as you are having a hard time. We are here for you. How did your appointment for you go today? What is going on with you that we can all help you with?

4. total eclipse

my appointment was cancelled my dr was sick i am to point of a breakdown don't know what is going on inside me. can't breath sometimes want to so badly leave don't see any point in staying anymore she won't change. i don't want to watch this again been there before withmy twin brothers all of them now her i can't i want a way out please god i so tired

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

This must be very distressing for you. I'm sorry she wasn't able to carry on with the treatment. Perhaps it would be worth sitting down with her and telling her how bad she is making you feel and asking her to do it for you?
    I'm sorry your dr appointment was cancelled, maybe you can make one for the start of next week or sooner?
    Take care.

6. total eclipse

Nope she only sees herself she won't do anything for me i made appt for monday but don't know how i will survive until then. god i have to work and i am still in so much pain god my back feels likd somone took a baseball bat to it god please how am i to go on so drained wish i could just lie down and die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.