Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Nov 19, 2011.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Dave, I am so sorry.. We all failed you, we failed to see your sadness. I know I wasn't your closest friend but damn mate, you were great. I loved having laughs with you, joking around.. You were amazing and so so so many people loved you from the bottom of their hearts..

I am still crying, finding out yesterday was awful and I just pray you are in a happier place.. I still can't believe it, and won't for a long time..

Work is going to suck so much without you there. You never realised how much I cared, or everyone else cared..

We love you Dave :pinkrose: xx
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

so sorry for the loss of your friend hun hope you have have supports at the place of work to help all deal with such loss hugs to you
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Thanks, still hurts so much :(
  4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I am sorry, hun
  5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I am sorry too. :hugtackles:
  7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

It's nearly been a month..and the pain doesn't stop or ease. I miss him.. He would of loved the music at work. Can picture him just dancing and laughing..

Miss you Dave, we are doing all we can in your memory; I know you would love it <3 :hug: xx
  8. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm still here, WIT... Worried about you. Are you OK?
  9. jackrussell

jackrussell Member

My Dad was called Dave , reading your message echo's my feelings , as my Dad left us the same in October this year.
    Keep strong , focus on the positive's and maybe join some groups see a therapist, i'm still trying to deal with it my way

all the best
  10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Dave was 18 yesterday... I hope he was partying hard wherever he is. I had a drink for him. I miss him... :(

Drove past his house, and where he is buried today.. Couldn't go in because it was dark and quite late.

I will come and see you Dave. So many people miss you <3 Keep watching over us all :hug: xx
  11. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your loss and I'm sure Dave is watching over us :hug: It's hard to loose someone your close to or love trust me I know I've been down that route. I'm sure he's having quite the party where he is. I may not of known him but I feel for you.