Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wysteria Blue

Wysteria Blue Well-Known Member

it is dawn...and again I am awake and still. I am still. I wish this were not true. I cannot go and cannot stay. Eternal limbo of the worst kind in so many ways. I do not want to be this house, in this place, in this mind, in this limbo, in this body. Why can't I be free again? I do not understand why I am hurting so much and nothing I try seems to help it ease. The lure to do something, anything to change this is very great as the sky turns from black, to grey, to pink to light blue. I am tired just watching... I am so tired of this fight and of this life. I contaminate, destroy, maim, sully. Useless breaths to sustain. I am tired and it is dawn...again.
  2. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Dear, dear Wysteria. So much pain. Can you tell me what is causing the pain. Perhaps I can help you. I think my middle name should be pain.

Don't be afraid to step out - you will be taught to fly. Just as I was. Now - I fly .

hugs and snuggles, Sad
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Wysteria, you don't contaminate or anything. You are a good person that contributes much to chat. I hope you start feeling better soon!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun hope your get some much needed rest hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.