day 1

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

im gonna stop eating i dont care im sick of family telling me that im a fatass.
    today is day 1 we went to the resurant and i refused to eat my parents kept trying to get me to order something and i refused. i just dont care.

2. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

hun why do you let your parents and other people kick you around. these are just words. everyone is beautiful. if you do worry about your weight just eat healthy. don't just stop eating. where is that going to get you? beat them at their own damn game. why listen to their shit? guess they just don't have anything better to do than to shit on their own kid, cause they are miserable with their own life. be stronger than them. i know you can. make it a better new year for yourself. soon you'll be 18 and say bye bye to them and their abuse. make a better life for yourself.

3. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

hun i dont care i wanna die i dont give a fuck.

4. I guess when you don't eat, you get a sensation of control, the control you wish you had elsewhere in your life.

I may be wrong, but that's one of the reasons why I don't eat for days on end.

Not eating won't help.
    For three, going on four years now, everyday has been based around food, calories, what tommorow will bring, what yesterday was like with food, what today was like with food, stepping on the scales, if the number goes up, my mood is horrid, if the number goes down, I feel a sense of achievment and I feel relieved aswell as happy. When I didn't eat, I was so happy, I felt so light and so... as if I was on drugs... It's an addiction... A horrid, horrid addiction... Whenever I ate, I'd hear a voice saying to me 'you're so fat, a failure, stop eating' then I'd hear 'make yourself sick, you fat disgusting pig'...

It's not a life I wish on anyone.

So please, don't do this to yourself.
    It won't help.
    It really... really won't.

5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Sarah I was moved by your reply and the struggles you too have had with food and your descriptions of those.Hugs.

Forever Hurting im sorry your in such pain.i really hear that through your post and it must hurt so much to be called names like that too.It must destroy you.i know its hard but please try to re-consider not eating though as in the long run this isnt the solution even if you did want to lose weight [and im not even saying you need to or should - i dont know you] and could damage your health so much.Could you try explaining to your family some time when things are calm how much it upsets you when they call you names?Could you try writing a letter to them or someone else just to share your upset?I know its hard but just some thoughts.

Anyway how you doing now hun?

Please try and take care of yourself
    kath

6. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

I hate those voices...

7. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

Please eat something. You don't have to eat much, you can loss weight if you are on healthy diet, but please eat something. You can do it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.