Day 45

Dinolaur

Human by day, Dino by night
Staff Alumni
Day 45 of my cycle. No signs of my period coming. No cramps. But lots of gas and my cm is like water. Waiting on my amazon delivery for my first response pregnancy tests, even though I’ve completely missed
my period, apparently it could still be too early to test but I’m going out of my mind now. Especially as my partner told me last night he wants a break so he’s gone to his parents for now. We’re still on talking terms and he gave me a kiss and a cuddle before he left. I’m not taking this as badly as I though, maybe I know deep down he just has some mental stuff to sort out 🤷‍♀️ Hoping he’ll be back by the end of the week. I miss him already

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey @Dinolaur

I personally think at day 45 its time to visit your doctor hun, as there may be other reasons as to why you're late *hug

Does your partner know what is going on re; day 45.

I really hope things turn out for the best for you,we are all behind you with this *grouphug2

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I feel like I'd head to a doctor at this point. You're spending all this money on tests when you could just hit the doctor and get a blood test and know for sure.
I'm sorry that your partner has chosen now to be a cockend. Does he know you're late?

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
lots of good wishes for you @Dinolaur . i see/have seen you’ve gotten lots of support and good advice. my memory of the subject is from 19 years ago and well, i hesitate to say things already said here better. but here are lots of good wishes from me for you and every concern you’ve mentioned. 😊

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
Hey @Dinolaur

I personally think at day 45 its time to visit your doctor hun, as there may be other reasons as to why you're late *hug

Does your partner know what is going on re; day 45.

I really hope things turn out for the best for you,we are all behind you with this *grouphug2
I’ve got this first response test to do in the morning, if nothing I’ll be ringing the doctors. Yeah he knows. He thinks I’m not, I’m not sure what to think right now
thankyou *hug

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
I feel like I'd head to a doctor at this point. You're spending all this money on tests when you could just hit the doctor and get a blood test and know for sure.
I'm sorry that your partner has chosen now to be a cockend. Does he know you're late?
It was kinda a joint decision, he thinks it’s for the best that we have a few days apart. I hope it does more good than bad as I just love him with all my heart even if he did do this at a shitty time.
I’ve got 3 tests left but I’m gonna do one in the morning, and if it’s negative I’ll call the doctors. I promise.

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
I'm sorry your husband decided to leave now... Visit the doctor and take care of yourself, sweets. *sadhug
Thanks auri, I’m gonna do this first response test in the morning then if negative I’ll go to the doctors as this is completely out of the ordinary for me.

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
lots of good wishes for you @Dinolaur . i see/have seen you’ve gotten lots of support and good advice. my memory of the subject is from 19 years ago and well, i hesitate to say things already said here better. but here are lots of good wishes from me for you and every concern you’ve mentioned. 😊
Thankyou @extraterrestrialone thats very kind of you.

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
Still got a negative this morning so I’ve called the doctor, gotta wait for a call back. The receptionist thinks he’ll send me for a blood test which I knew would be the answer. I hate the things. I just want peace of mind you know :/ feel really sad right now

Dinolaur

Staff Alumni
awww... yeah, that's a lot to take in. I'm sorry you're going through so much. Let us know what's going on when you find out more okay?
Well I’ve had my appointment with the doctor and once again he asked me if I wanted a blood test or whether or not to leave it a few weeks. So I opted for the blood test which he then promptly told me to put it as urgent so I can get seen quicker

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00