Day from hell

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I gots the hump big time.

First of all i waited for the number 47 bus today to get to the jobcentre to go and get my money at 2.30pm, took 40 minutes for the fucking thing to turn up. If any of you live in london then i suggest you try getting the number 47 towards catford, 8-11 minutes for it to turn up my arse, its the most unreliable bus service in the entire of fucking london.

Anyway, got on the thing, almost got kicked off by the driver for calling him a waste of time. By this time the bus is packed because its the first one in almost an hour, got to lewisham and the prick slammed on the brakes and ran someone over. I mean he actually went into someone because he was fucking about on his radio and wasnt looking where he was going.

Got to the Jobcentre at 3.30pm. Bear in mind my giro was supposed to be their at 3pm. Oh we havent recieved anything for you yet. Rung belfast up (dont even get me started on that one) they said they would fax it over again. Hour later nothing, rung them back, apparantly they had somehow managed to fax my payment to themselves a total of 4 times. Got my giro, made out to a post office that had closed for christmas, back to jobcentre to get them to change the post office to somewhere i can cash the fucking thing at.

Got my money in the end but fuck me it was a fucking pain in the arse. I cant stand incompetence from anyone, especially when the assholes get paid for doing a job that i can do better than them.
  2. victor

victor Account Closed

tell me about it. went to natwest, they asked for prove of address. i asked em if water bill book will do - yes. appointment after 2hrs. k, went back with the water bill after 2hrs, they went like 'oh, sorry, we actually need a letter from thames water, the book aint acceptable, my manager made a mistake, can u come back tomorrow'. oh just xxxx, u and ur manager.
    everytime everywhere the same ol shit. ure not alone:D all biggest empoyers in london employs dickheads 4 some reason
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hate those days where everything goes wrong. Glad you finally got your money, even though it was a huge pain!
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

OMG don't get me started on the 47 bus is in Essex but it has to be the WORST bus service of all time, waited 2 and half hours (so thats 5 buses taken out without a word) gave up and got the 54.
    And DWP!. if I get started on the incompetence of the DWP I may go postal...pop into Basildon job centre and kill the fuckers!

Hope your day got better :hug:
  5. Kaos General

It defies belief. This is my problem with them. Every time something goes wrong and your at the jobcentre they tell you to ring belfast. I live in london and i have to ring belfast to get anything sorted out. The jobcentre refuse to do anything when all it takes is 5 seconds to look on a fucking screen. Then they sit there with their mini army of security guards and the police on speed dial and wonder why people get so pissed off with them. If they actually made it local again maybe you wouldnt have to fuck about for 3 hours on a damn phone and try and get someone with some accent you dont understand then people wouldnt get so pissed off. But of course its a 0845 number so they make money from it so its never gonna happen.

Then theres the fact that soon my money will go back down to £130 from £186 a fortnight because i am looking for a job. Even though it will probably take me about another 2 years to find one. The jobcentre actually couldnt give a fuck if you find a job or not, their actual job is to make people as bad as possible. I really want all of them to go through what we have to every 2 weeks. They know they have power over us and they fiucking love it.
  6. victor

victor Account Closed

i know, thats why i dont even start with em, its takin a piss
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Well you'll love this...I ring the DWP my son hasn't received any invalidity benefit even tho doctor has sent in certificates.
    "oh says DWP there's a gap in the certificates"
    "yes" says I, "my father was dying so I didn't get to the doctors for that missing certificate, but we're not contesting that payment, we just want payment from the ones we have sent in"
    "Why didnt he got to the doctors and get one" say they....."Erm you have his certificates yes?" says I
    "Oh yes we have them" ......."What does it say on the certificate"......long silence on other end as they digest the fact that his medical certificates states AGORAPHOBIA!
    "Well we've now had to suspend payment as he didnt attend his assessment with our doctor"
    "HELLO" states I "fax from doctor stating cannot attend needs home visit....reason AGORAPHOBIA!"
    Long silence, then pillock says "how does this affect him attending an assessment"
    Now don't know whether to laugh, cry or commit mass murder.
    Upshot is month 5 and still son has had no benefit which they are threatening not to pay! DUH!
  8. Kaos General

Do what i do every time i ring them up, refuse to speak to them and you want to speak to the manager or supervisor and then explain to them why. I point blank refuse to speak to anyone unless its a manager or supervisor because the person in the call centre has the computer skills of a 5 year old and then they hang up on you because they view you as being aggressive, bearing in mind you have explained to them the same thing about 50 times and they still dont get it.