day two.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by theunwantedchild, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theunwantedchild

theunwantedchild New Member

i have been cutting for two days now. after not cutting in years. it's never been this bad. i have carved the words "hate me" and "kill me" in my leg.
    i don't know what to do anymore.
    i want to stop.

my other alternative is the fact that i'm getting my second tattoo this sunday...maybe that'll take off some edge :/

2. KayleighBella

KayleighBella Member

hold on in there. i too have stopped for years and whenever i get the urge i come on here and people remind why i'm struggling on with life. i'm here for you, i care and i'm always available if you need to talk. there really are people who care for you and by harming yourself you are, in my eyes, surrendering to the addiction. be strong and fight it because life is always worth the pain and because something or someone will come along and change your life for good, just be patient. :)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk to some one anyone okay throw away whatever it is you are using to cut throw it away and get outside. Distract yourself care for you do something kind for YOU okay :hugtackles::hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.