days and weeks fly by...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Blacksheep, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blacksheep

Blacksheep Well-Known Member

i wake up every day the exact same way...i do the same things after i wake up every single day...i go to bed the exact same way every day...

and then i wake up again and i wonder if yesterday even happened...i find myself standing in the same place every afternoon asking the same question the same way...i wonder if it has been days...weeks...months...hours? i cant tell anymore...i have lost all sense of time now...

i wonder if i did anything different yesterday that i can remember but nothing ever comes to mind...i feel like that girl in that slipknot video...the world is flying by and i am stuck in time watching everyone else live their lives and i am trapped in this loop...
  2. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i get that same feeling where you standing there and you see people in the backround just flying past no one stops to see if you ok your just another person there.
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh Lord "Lets do the time warp again" somehow I appear to have lost almost a year:unsure: and have no idea where the months went or WTF I've been doing in that year....nothing apparently :blink:
  4. teutonic

teutonic Member

Blacksheep, I feel very much the same way.
    I find consolation in the thought that every passing second, by definition, brings me closer to death.
  5. johnsmythe

johnsmythe Well-Known Member

Ya that pretty much describes my life. Nothing ever really changes from day to day. Sometimes a whole week can pass by and I wont even remember if it actually happened or not.
  6. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

While driving I'll be like "Oh, hey, I guess I got here somehow, handy." But not the type of things you guys speak of.
  7. dreamstar

dreamstar Active Member

I'm in the same boat blacksheep. Everyday is exactly the same, thats a NIN song btw, lol. Yeah thats my life. It sucks. I think I'm cursed:(. True, teutonic, every passing day does bring us closer to death. We're born dying. I wish the process would speed up though. It'd be cool if I had a remote control and could fast forward to the end of my life, lol. I aint got nothing to live for. Only thing I'll miss when I'm dead is music.

8. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

sums my life up right now to a t
  9. #LoneyBrUCe

#LoneyBrUCe Guest

Im a creature of routine at the moment too, lol. It can really drain me in the day, and I too lose track of time.
    But im trying to put a positive spin on things by acting, "super happy" and making stuff up.
  10. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

...and :cry: nth never seems to change...
  11. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

To make the day different fart real loud at an innapropriate moment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.