Dayum

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by OGScrilla, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGScrilla

OGScrilla New Member

Man wut the fuck I posted in hurr for help an shyt and y'all gonna delete mah shyt jus lyk that? <mod edit: bunny - inappropriate language> if you say you helpin people, yet you ignore what i gotta say.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2006
  2. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

your thread was deleted as it was inappropriate, if you have an issue with this please feel free to contact Robin

bunny

3. OGScrilla

OGScrilla New Member

I mean i dont really undastan yo rules then. If you gon run a forum for people who are on the edge, why not let them express themselves? Seems kinda counter-productive to dis <mod edit: bunny - inappropriate language>

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2006
  4. helena

helena Staff Alumni

I deleted your posts because I have a problem with the language, and the way you write about crying for instance....I really want and would be glad to help you, I just do't know how to react to the language, and to be honest, I doubt(ed ) on your intends in here...we had our share of trolls lately.
    People are mostly very sensible here also, as you can expect in a forum like this, so things said maybe with no bad intentions but just uncarefull formulated could hurt or trigger people, and my first thoughts go to protect our members.
    I hope we can have a restart, and I hope you still can find the support you said you were looking for .
    Take care
    helena

5. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

You can express yourself, with respectful language and not all slang!!
    Some of us do not know what you may mean.
    This is a world wide forum and people may not understand or interpret your meaning in a good manner.
    Sorry, your posts did hurt my feelings too.
    Please try! We are a caring forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.