De-Bunking the Socio-Economic Myth

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Whitewolf, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

Compiled by VitPuma:
    JOURNAL OF BLACKS IN HIGHER EDUCATION

http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_coll...ions-test.html

But income alone does not explain the racial scoring gap. Consider these
    facts:

. Whites from families with incomes of less than $10,000 had a mean SAT
    score of 980. This is 123 points higher than the national mean for all
    blacks.
    . Whites from families with incomes below $10,000 had a mean SAT test score
    that was 46 points higher than blacks whose families had incomes of between
    $80,000 and $100,000.
    . Blacks from families with incomes of more than $100,000 had a mean SAT
    score that was 142 points below the mean score for whites from families at
    the same income level.

Blacks "were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2004".
    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Blacks are four times more likely than Whites to kill their children...
    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicid...dsratestab.htm

Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

68.7% of blacks are born out of wedlock!

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_05tb19.pdf

62% of ALL black births are paid for by the US government.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/datawh/statab/pubd/2319_69.htm

Blacks are responsible for 40.8% of all domestic violence cases, despite
    being only 13% of the population.
    See page 34:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/vi.pdf

Though only 12% of the population, blacks take 38.3% of the total of all
    welfare payments. Whites are 72% of the population, and take 30.5% of the
    total.

http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/leavers99/race.htm#fig1

Though only 12% of the population, blacks take 38% of taxpayer-subsidized housing

http://www.huduser.org/datasets/asst...6/descript.htm

2. Whitewolf

I will post the disparity in racial crime next, showing that poor whites are less violent than poor blacks.

3. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Well i could say what there is on my mind when i read this...
    but then... i dont want to be banned :laugh:

4. Aeterna

Aeterna Account Closed

What's the end goal of "debunking the socio-economic myth"?

5. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

the creation of new ones.

6. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Whitewolf....I find your posts in this thread extremely offensive, you should be banned from this forum for peddaling your racist filth.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
  7. Whitewolf

Of course when you can't argue against facts you resort to the usual insults and generalities. How about you argue the facts instead of asking me to be banned or goading me into confrontation? I think there's three possible reasons why you won't.
    1)Laziness-Statistics showing the opposite are contrived and you either don't want to look for them, or are purely lazy.
    2)You know my statistics are correct and simply don't care, you know the religion you preach is really anti-white reverse racism, but try to hide this from the masses who are to lazy to look up the stats and who don't have to deal with minorities in their everyday lives.
    3)You think my statistics might be right but you don't want to look at or believe them because they contradict everything you've been taught since you were five, by the government.

So which is it?

8. Aeterna

Aeterna Account Closed

Again, I ask you: What is the purpose of "De-bunking the Socio-Economic Myth"?

9. Whitewolf

To educate.

10. Aeterna

Aeterna Account Closed

Alright, blacks are statistically more likely to commit crime and generally do worse on the SAT in the United States.

Now what?

Do you have some kind of call to action?
    A type of inference we need to make based on statistics?

11. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Yeah get some white bedsheets :D

I'm sorry, but I can not and will not class someone into a group because of the colour of his or her skin, or their sex. These are attributes of birth, not of choice.

History is a main setting for this, and by far, in the bigger scheme of things, these are 'facts' taken out of context. Every instance that these facts compile things is unique, but here we get the simple element of numbers. You can't do this to a person.

All this does in my opinion is focus the element of 'worthless' onto a 'group' of people by reason of a series of unique events generalized and compiled into a statistically 'fact' based around a persons colour.

Yeah, this will bold great for the people who need to use this shit to make them hate someone or feel that they are better than someone else.

Even if the intention is to be used in a benifical method. This is the entirely WRONG angle of approach. You do not go about starting to understand a person by looking at them this way.

This is racial profiling.

12. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I didn't want to send you another pm and I truly have a better understanding of your line of logic in re: to me now!

But, could you take a look at whitewolfs simutlaneous running thread "who I really am" and let me know either directly or to response to whitewolf if you think there's anything unusual about these running at the same time?

13. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Obviously the two are intertwined, the other being the root for this thread. But that's not fair to bring this up here. This thread is for what was stated in the inital post.

14. Whitewolf

I want to be banned, if that makes you happy. Abacus said he can't ban me.

15. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I don't think this proves anything tying violence to ethnic background. Save for the part concerning SAT scores, most of those stastistics could still point to the fact that Blacks are disproportionately poor: socio-economic conditions can account for the incidencies of homocide and wedlock that are indentified in those graphs (I saw no clear mention of income in them).

What it does point to, I'll admit, is a greater issue concerning Black identity and self-victimization, a mentality that begets lower standards as a result of centuries of being oppressed and thus feeling there is no sense in trying. This is more a social and image problem than a race one. After all, plenty of Blacks who live in comfortable conditions and are above that mentality do just fine (including the African international students at my university).

Note that this is an issue that many intellectuals and elites in the Black community are well aware of.

16. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Blake, I don't mind you answering for another here but the story "who I really am" is a b.s. line to justify the rant over here about blacks. I live in the U.S. and have a relative on the police force in New York. It takes several months, if not years for a case like this to come to court in New York. Also, if was an inter-racial crime it would have made huge headlines and all I do is sit around watching news stories about crime all day...never heard a word. I can find out within a few days if there was any similar case, but if whitewolf wants to get a jew off of this forum all he has to do is give me the case# and I'll quit. Even though I've gotten a lot of help here and helped others from what I've been told personally, I'll eat crow on the spot, apologize to whitewolf and quit! Or simply fade away and not post anymore as what I believe they say when you join up.

17. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Its statistics, how is it offensive?

18. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Because even statistics can be subjective and open to interpretation. Please see WIKIPEDIA on the internet and search "The Bell Curve".

19. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Bias is easy to come by. If you look for something in particular to support your case, you WILL find it.

20. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

right i will try to be carefull here as this forum is so freaking sensetive....
    black people, are not only about color!!!
    they have diffrent bone structure, face structure (skull? it may effect the brain)
    they have a diffrent physical structure, eye structure, lips structure
    and the list just goes on and on

I agree with what whitewolf posted, and said.
    the black people denie the fact they are inferior to white people
    and when we, the europeans, say what we say..
    the black people just then say we are racists and whatever!

my only request is so that people will start looking on the reallity
    and the reallity is what whitewolf said!

now someone asked me, what should we do about it?
    i think that a smart leader, will ban black people from his country
    by doing so he will reduce crime, spendings on wellfare, or many other problems!
    For such example you should look at Ukraine, there are like 0.001% blacks in here
    we have no race based crimes, and the crime rates are low overall
    anyways black people couldnt of live here, as there is no wellfare :laugh:
    the main problem though is the alcoholisem issue, but i thing it only
    because of the low life quality (poor country)

And yes, Ukraine is a very racist country, mainly against black people
    we have lots of asians, no problem with them at all.
    But the fact we are racist country dosnt make us bad country
    we have the fastest growing econnomy, one of the most educated society
    the country is only like 10 years old, and it is already going to be accepted by NATO
    there are countrys that are 100 years old, that NATO dont even look at them

anyways i lost my point here...
    i said what i wanted to say
    good day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.