Dead And Gone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mistysautumn, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistysautumn

mistysautumn Well-Known Member

I'm going to try now (again). Wish me luck! :D
  2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

1) Don't do it
    2) Don't make light of it
    3) Don't do it

Is this a cry for help or a plea for attention?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
  3. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

I hope you will change your mind,
    if not you'll be missed.
  4. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Those were my thoughts exactly
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hope you have the courage just to call help that all just call crisis and get yourself help
  6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thanks I was trying to find a gentle way to state it. There is absolutely nothing to be smiling about. Call for help please. I dont know how to say it but this thread offends me on some level.
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I hope that you were not able to go through with your plan. And if you are reading this please find some help. Best go to the nearest hospital and tell them that you are suicidal. Please get help.

I thought about it for a very long time and I think I understand why your thread is so hurtful and insulting to me. You are asking me (us) to "wish you luck". Stated the same as if you were going to do something ordinary, like take a trip or write a test. Suicide is anything but ordinary, it is an absolute last attempt, last grasp at finding peace. Every member here is trying with everything they have left to avoid that final step. Or is offering every drop of support, advice and kindness to help others hang on. Your thread trivializes how hard others are hanging on, trying to find some last hope. You say "wish me luck" and then smile as if suiciding is something easy, suggesting even fun? You state "(again)" as if just another ordinary occurance. For me on a personal level it really hurts that something that I struggle with so hard everyday, almost every hour comes so easily to another. Like all my struggling is for nothing.

I really do not mean to offend you by posting this. I know you have your own issues and reasons. But I needed to let you see or maybe undertand that something that you can so easily and flagerantly toss around like an ordinary happening is a tremendous struggle for atleast me. I truly hope that you were not able to succeed and that by reading this you can understand why it is so important that you seek out help now. Please contact a support line or go directly to the hospital.

I have you as a friend here. Another thing I take very seriously. So please if you need a friend, someone to talk to or to try and help you, drop me a pm. I dont like to see my friends so close to the edge. Maybe together we can find a different option?
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please let us know if you're ok, there's plenty of people here that will listen :hug:
  9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

could you tell me whats going on please??tell us way??& please call 911...they can help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.