dead, but why???

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so yesterday i found out my cousin, Janie died the other day. She was in the pool floating and her 5 year old son was saying "My mommy isn't dead!" My great aunt came out there because she heard the screaming of the 5 year old and she went to lift Janie's head out of the water, but she was already dead... :sad: It is so unfair! She had two kids, 5 & 2, and she was only 25. I wish I could trade places with her...she didn't deserve to die, and I do. I even attempted last night, but my father stopped me this time. I've been so down about this whole thing because I was close to Janie and I'm not sure how to handle it. I just wanna end it all, so I can be with her, so I can feel relief,and so I won't have to feel anymore pain!!!! :sad:
  2. corral

corral Guest

hi, im sorry this happened to your friend and im sorry you are feeling so bad.
    was it an accident?
    i know the feeling you are going through as i felt like that myself many times.
    please hang in there. sorry dont know what else to say but i care thats why replying.
  3. it was an accident as far as we know, there are no bumps or bruises, nothing. We can only assume that she drowned. Thanks for taking your time to reply hun, i do appreciate it very much!
  4. corral

corral Guest

its sad that some people that enjoy living die like that and so young.
    i know most of us wish we could give them our lives so someone at least could be happy and make it worthy.
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I very sorry to hear about that hun, it's very hard to deal with deaths of loved ones especially when you have many of your own struggles. I feel for you and the two little kids, life just isn't fair sometimes or ALOT of the time. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and so will the children. If you ever need to talk about anything at all feel free to PM me anytime or add me to your msn or yahoo, the ID's are in my profile. Hang in there sweetie. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.