Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Im in a large crisis right now and i dont have anyone else to turn to :sad:

Since the school-year begun, my classmates have been teasing me about everything (i dunno why) and they always pick on me. I tried to stop them but they just tell me to relax and take it and they call me Emo and "Captain depression" when i try to stop them :sad: . They are saying a bad things about my family, my believes, and myself. I dunno what to do, i barely can live and i dont have any strength left inside me to face them. I dont/cant cry, even in the evenings when i try to let my emotions flow to ease the pain after an awful day. I tried everything i could to stop them and they just dont want to stop and leave me alone: I gave up on the 7-day trip to Prague our class will go in the summer, I also told them ill tell the headmaster about them... nothing worked and nobody seems to care or stop. And tomorrow ill try one last thing i have: ill lie that i was visiting my doctor about a bump on a back of my head and that doctor said that the bump is my lymph but enlarged because im very stressful and anger.

I dunno what will happen to me or what will i do next. Im desperate and miserable and i dont have any strength left inside me. Im all out of ideas and im getting suicidal by the day. :sad:

2. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

School can be a nightmare, it was bad enough when I was there years ago and I'm guessing the culture is even more severe now.

I have a few suggestions but one is top most in my mind

In my opinion lieing to them about the lump on your head is a BAD idea, I can see where you are coming from but I fear that in doing this you'll only make a rod for your own back and end up being even more bullied and excluded.

Even if they did believe you it doesn't mean they are gonna sympathise or lay off, I fear the opposite in fact. Sorry to high light that but things sound bad enough.

Sit tight, if I know this site there'll be plenty of good advice coming your way.

3. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

thx. i know its a bad idea but its my last, i cant appeal to their reason or anything.

4. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

Please don't do it, I can guarantee 99.9 % it will backfire.

You can seldom reason with bullies as bullies by nature are warped and unreasonable.

I don't know how old you are but maybe your'e close to higher education, do you want to go to university? If so concentrate on your studies and do your best to ignore these freaks. You're not on this world to please them or be their play thing.

The reason I mention uni is that a few people I know who were badly bullied at school put their heads down then flourished at university, they moved away spread their wings and have good lives while the morons who tormented them are flipping burgers.

Remember, he who gets the last laugh laughs longest.................

Sit tight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.