dead feeling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I feel dead.

And cut off from life, except the life in my head. I don't want to be alive.

I am going to kill myself.

I needed to say it, just so there is no confusion later.

I am sorry Mom and Dad.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What has caused you to feel this way?

3. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

i feel so dead as well lately... don't see a bright future ahead of me, so why not just end it now? Well, i'm not going to limit myself to just this one option. I want there to be possibilities... maybe... Swim in positive thoughts, in your head. be well

4. RSKS

RSKS Active Member

This is my first post on here, but something made me want to find out more about what has you so distressed. Are you willing to share? I'd love to hear.

5. Nox Immortalis

Nox Immortalis Well-Known Member

Hey... you still there? talk to us.... give it a shot. you're not thinking clearly. PM me):

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

SG please don't....get some help even though you don't want it..you need it
    your friends here don't want you to hurt yourself..
    I can't remember if you're having therapy, meds, psych??

7. swimmergirl

Who can help me? They cant fix this. I have been trying to help myself. But I still feel this crushing pain.

I finally feel at peace with this decision. It will not be easy for anyone, but it's time for this to end. It's okay, I am going to be better off dead. No one will need to worry anymore about me. Be angry with me. Feel sorry for me. I am comfortable with the uncertainty of the unknown. I am ready to let go of this wicked life.

8. RSKS

RSKS Active Member

Swimmer girl, I believe you when you say you are at peace with this decision. I'm not so sure I believe you would be better off dead. What's happening lately that led you to this decision?

9. swimmergirl

Nothing has happened, just lots of things building up. Depression is not getting any better, I don't trust anyone, I don't have anyone in my life, I have been unemployed for over a year, unemployment runs out in April, my house is being foreclosed, and I can't seem to control post traumatic symptoms from something really horrible that happened awhile ago.....let's just say I have failed at life. It's over, soon.

10. RSKS

RSKS Active Member

I'm sorry to hear about how everything is piling up on you. Life's kind of like that sometimes. I guess I don't see it as you failing, more like the storm just coming together. What's important though isn't how I see it but how you see it. Are you seeing someone to help deal with the depression?

11. swimmergirl

I am seeing an amazing therapist and psychiatrist. I haven't told either one how I am feeling yet. My psychiatrist is out of the country for another week, and I see my therapist tomorrow. I just can't bring myself to tell her. I don't even know what I would say....

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

can you write down how you feel and give it to the therapist.?...they can't help if they don't know how bad you're feeling...they're there for you..
    I hope you can open up with her/him and get the support you deserve..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.