Dead Inside

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Black_Rose, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Rose

Black_Rose Active Member

Life is so hard, I don't even know what to do anymore. I smile and laugh with my friends sometimes, but when it dies down, I feel even worse than I have before. So many people have lied to me, and so many people that I love have left me. Every night, all I can hear are insults. Fat, ugly, stupid, thats all I am.
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

You aren't dead inside.. You are there.. And its OK to be sad.. I know its hard when your with your friends or whoever.. I personally end up pretending everything is great myself..

Its hard.. I know.. But maybe you just feel isolated like I do.. Maybe you feel lonely.. Like you cant trust anyone..

Maybe just finding someone you can just spill all your problems to can help.. And maybe you don't need answers.. maybe just someone to listen..

Its hard to trust someone.. Its hard to even trust yourself at times..

Maybe all you need is to feel validated.. to feel like you arent alone..

Anyway, I just want you to know a lot of people here like to be helpful and are willing to listen.. A lot of people here have similar issues and can relate to you..

Im not sure I was much help, but good luck..
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry black rose...
    is someone calling you those names or are you calling yourself those things?
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As IV asked, are these the names you are calling yourself or are others hurting you? In either case, I am sure they are not true and that there are many things about you that are loveable...funny, kind, etc...big hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.