Dead Serious.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I THINK IM GOING TO ATTEMPT TO KILL MYSELF AGAIN. AND IM SURE IT WILL WORK THIS TIME.

Other times, I would just want to go back to the mental hospital, but I think I'm going to kill myself this time.

People say don't post it, because when peole are going to kill themselves, they don't post it, and thats not true.

I posted it a lot and I had to go to Morton Plant mease because I almost died.

I just like to vent and then take action.

Right now, I have no idea why I want to do it..Its just inside me to..I'm not that sad like in tears..I am sad though..

I might as well die, I mean think about it..We live, we die?!!

What is pleasure anyways?..Is it going on rollercoasters, playing video games?..Getting married? Having sex?..Getting a great job and making lots of money?..All that seems pointless to me.!

Most people tell me that I"m only 17 and have a lot ahead of me...Like what? those things I just mentioned?..

Life in itself to me, is pointless if we all die anyways in the end..Plus, I"m suffering down here..what sense does it make..
    It goes round and round and round..life cycle, and at one point you gotta get sick of it. Even if you're Bill Gates.:dry:

2. hun you ok?
    message me if you wana talk please dont do anything drastic
    :smile:

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Don't do it........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.