Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Everyonebutme, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyonebutme

Everyonebutme Member

I feel like I've snapped and I'm ready to die I've it all set up
    I'm a little bit scared of me tonight
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Do you want us to be scared of you or scared for you? Or should I be asking for you to phone your doc, Pdoc, whoever?
  3. Everyonebutme

Everyonebutme Member

I just wanted to feel less alone.
    Sorry I will go.
  4. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

Hi there Everyonebutme,

It is ok to be scared. i get scared about me lots of times, but all is not lost - there is still hope. Have you ever talked about whats bothering you to anyone before, like your doctor or a therapist? perhaps even a helpline?

You will always be able to reach out to us here on SF, and you can make good friends here. We can try to help you and wont judge you, but we arent professionals.

keep your chin up.

Endeavour (pinky)
  5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

pleas don';t commit suicide
    you can fight this ring your crisis team now or speak to your cpn
    or go to hospital urgently x
  6. Stisme

Stisme Active Member

Everyonebutme....I'm scared for you!!! Please rethink this. You are a beautiful person. You reaching out for have to came to this SF. We are here to try to help and most listen. I will listen. Be safe, my friend.
  7. HelgasAngel

HelgasAngel Well-Known Member

be scared of not succeeding. You don't succeed, you might end up in a worse situation than you are now. Not worth it dude. Tough it out.<3
  8. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Yes tough it out x hugs to you x
  9. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

like HelgasAngel said, if you don't succeed, things are most likely to get worse. Your family will worry for you and ask themselves why did you try to do it, or it might even create a hostile environment, you know, when person X blames person Y for your attempt of suicide, etc.

If you succeed, you will miss out so much, you'll never know how things would have ended, what the solution to what depresses you would've been, you know, how your life could have been.
  10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I think theodora miss read your are not alone...we all snap at one time or another feeling like we've had enough and we look for an exist because we are tired of fighting and not feeling any please talk to us, we listen and relate
  11. IamTetsuo

IamTetsuo Well-Known Member

Yeah this is a lonely road for sure. But idea of ending it - planning it out by yourself, finiding a time and place to yourself to carry out the most impoortant decision of your life - by yourself! - seems like the most lonely place of all

I'm scared of where it's heading too - I feel for you and hope you get to read this :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.