Dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anonymousnobody, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymousnobody

Anonymousnobody Well-Known Member

I've been feeling so heavy all day...my whole body hurts, my heart just feels sick. I find myself thinking at random moments "I want to die". The bullying's been getting worse and worse every day. They keep telling me I'm not good enough to live, that I'm ugly, that I'm useless. I'm having a hard time not believing them.

Whatever, why am I even writing this? I don't want sympathy, I just...I guess I just wanted to say it. And, honestly, I'm not suffering nearly as much as other people on here. My problems are minimal. Please, ignore this pointless complaining and move on to a more worthy cause.

2. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

There was nothing you said that was pointless. Every word was meaningful. I feel the same as you. Not a day goes by where the words "I want to die" don't cross my mind at least four or five times. You are not alone and your problems are not minimal. If you're here, you're hurting. I know how you feel. YOu are not alone.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I checked around - and could not find a more worthwhile cause because you and your situation are just as important as everybody else's here and you are just as important as everybody else and of equal worth in your real life as well.

I would say do not listen to them but that is close to impossible - instead try to have patience with their ignorance and their self esteem problems and personal shortcomings that make them treat others like they are treating you.... I am sorry for your pain and wish I had better to offer.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am very sorry this is happening to you. What you are going through is no less important than what others here are going through.

When people bully they are acting in a way that is very weak. They feel bad about themselves. So they try to make other people feel worse in a twisted and feeble attempt to make them feel better. I do not have to tell you what the results cause. I wish there was an adult you could tell irl. Someone who maybe could help. Please keep posting here as much as possible. Dont let them win. I know thats a hard thing. But really you are worth much more than letting them win. They are weak. yes, THEY are weak.

5. Anonymousnobody

Thanks to all who responded...it helps, thanks for caring

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Anyone who says things like that to you is a sad excuse for a human being. Never let their petty insults shape how you feel about yourself. Your feelings are not minimal, and everyone has different problems and different degrees of suffering...but that does not mean you are unimportant. Your problems matter, and you can speak on them anytime you want to. If you are hurting, don't keep it inside because that will eat away at you. Please keep venting your feelings and we will be here to support you.

7. Anonymousnobody

8. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

You're not alone.
    I was bullied in school as well but I heard how schools and bullying has gotten worse over the years.
    Don't listen to the lies they tell you. Everything they say about you isn't true. Their really saying they hate themselves. Bullies will do anything to bring you down, your not worthless. Tell yourself these things or write out good things about yourself. Keep being the person you are. You're better than them. I'm here for you too. :) Were all here supporting you.

9. Anonymousnobody

It's been a very hard day. Another "friend" decided I wasn't worth the effort. Kids at school are still being idiots. More messages on my phone telling me to shoot myself. As if, I don't have access to a gun.

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Darkness does not like light. It will try to extinguish it in any way it can. I am not calling these people dark. But I am saying they are being influenced by it. I can tell that you have a good heart.

Is there an adult you can tell? Can you think of anyone? Any person? I am not telling you that you have to, of course. But I am hoping that there is some teacher or school counseller or someone you can tell. Someone who can help irl in addition to all of us. Of course keep coming here and posting !!!!! :hug: But I am talking about in addition to that. Even a local crisis line. Where they can help you. If you cant, I understand. Please dont think I am wanting to make you do that. Its not like that at all. I just am trying to think of something that will help in addition to being here. Because you deserve as much help as possible :hug: :hug: :hug:

11. Anonymousnobody

Thank you for caring so much, flowers. That in itself helps a lot.

Yes, I do have some adults that I can talk to. However, I don't want to worry my parents, and there are so many severe bullying cases at my school, that the teachers have become...let's say, desensitized. They don't take me seriously when I talk to them about what the kids are doing.

I do have some friends who I could talk to IRL...but I don't want to cause them unnecessary worry.

I'll be okay, the kids get bored eventually. I'm used to it. It's just...hard when you're right in the middle of it.

12. flowers

flowers Senior Member

well yes it is hard to not internaize aka believe what you keep hearing. Even though they are lies said by cowards. As someone who is painfully oldddd :D I hope you can find someone to talk with irl who can support you. BUT, and this is a huge BUT.... I want you to keep coming here and posting. I think this is an awesome place. And I care about what happens to you. So I do want you to have this supportive community. BTW, smart move finding this community. People here know what it feels like to be hurt. Even if it was not from bullying by other kids. Although some people were bullied. And it is potentially very destructive unless you have good support. Even then, as you know, its hard. So stick with us :hug: And if you can find support irl that would be good too.

13. Anonymousnobody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.